Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi
Side:: ??????

Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Empty
PostSubject: Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE   Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Name: Shingi
Home World: Twilight Town.

Personality: Carefree, Ranger (uses bows, cross bows, and magic brassards), Magic user, silent, and short tempered.

Physical Description:
Use this for peircings, hair eyes, and facial features
Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE Akatsuki__Leader_PEIN
now use this for clothing and the like: Flak Vest, Black Organization XIII Cloak, Shirt with the words "Death from Above" emblazened on the left sleeve

Bloodtype: B

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 125lbs

Hair color: See picture

Eye color: See picture

Race: Nobody

Bio: He was born in Twilight Town and spent a lot of time in the forest near the tram common. When the Struggle Tourney happened each year he would come out of the forest even if he was observing something that was rare just to compete, but he always lost the first round. One day he decided to take a look around the old mansion near there. When he went in and saw a lot of broken items. The next day he came back with tools to try to fix them. He succeeded in fixing the table and chandelier in the dining hall. After that he decided to go to the second floor. He went in to the second floor door on the right from the door in the foyer. He saw many drawings in there. It really freaked him out when he saw them. He then decided to stay out of the forest and hang out with Hayner, Pence, and Olette.

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, Silver bow and Arrows, Dual Weild Katanas, and an armband.

Abilities: Dance of the Crescent Moons - Shingi uses his two katanas to cut to two crescent moons in the enemies armor and then he cuts 2 more, then four more, he then uses his dark magic to rend the armor and allow him to kill the opponent in one quick stab, Shuffle Shot - Shingi pulls out a charm as black as night with the Kanji "Shuffle" on it, he tosses it at the enemy and it multiplys until there is a sphere of charms around the enemy, after that the sphere rises in the air and he shoots straight through the sphere with his bow no matter where the enemy is in the sphere it hits. Assault of the Elements - Channeling magic into his armband he can send out a spell called "Ultima" where when used reduces his health to one and nearly kills the opponent, Cure - Heals the user and any ally around them, Fire - Basic Fire spell, Water - Basic Water spell, Darkness - An evil from the dark attaks, Tornado - A movement spell or attack spell, Ice - Basic Ice spell, Light - An angel from the Light comes down and hurts an enemy

Other: :something:
Back to top Go down
http://acresort.freeforums.org/
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE   Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:37 pm

so you look like pein pretty much? working out
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Shinji

Shinji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE   Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Yep but still no poking my hair
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE   Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:52 pm

what about ruffling? patting? smoothing? >=3
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Shinji

Shinji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE   Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:12 pm

No Touching My Hair It Is Not Sleeping It Is Not Alive And am I approved?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE   Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shingi *twitch* *twitch* DON'T POKE MY HEAD TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS ALIVE
Page 1 of 1