Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name:: Sephiroth
Side:: Dark

A New Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:57 pm

sephiroth now stands on top of the iron gate.

"you are quite a powerful person.... more so than they had told me u would be..... but its ok.... i still shall kill you to proceede into that place."

sephiroth then held his hand up high and dark clouds surrounded the whole place...

"now i shall show u real darkness"

then shadows appeared and consumed the whole area.... they were both consumed by darkness....
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:25 am

Aquamarine eyes widened as the darkness began to surround them blocking out all signs of light. Riku's senses tingled the familiar scent of it assaulting his nose.

'he really means to finish this..' he thought taking in a long slow breath to calm himself. He'd lose if he allowed himself to panic especially now with the darkness so tightly packed around him. A twinge of pain in his chest caused him to ex-hail sharply as the darkness in his heart tried to resonate with the darkness pressing on him. 'no!' Riku growled willing Xehanorts heartless to go back into the shadows of his heart. It took a lot of effort but after a few moments his heart had quieted again and he no longer had the sense of the other moving around his body.

"Show yourself Sephiroth. I will not be so easily defeated by darkness." The silver haired teen called out into the emptiness around him. he was gratefully that he was still wearing the organization XIII cloak as it provided him with protection from the darkness. Closing his eyes Riku let his senses expand and sharpen. His smell and hearing were already exceptionally sharp, fighting with his eyes was not a problem as he'd been training with that area for almost a year. Allowing himself to relax, Riku gripped Way to Dawn confidently waiting for the other man to make a move or attack.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:52 pm

sephiroth then began to speak

"well u handle the darkness well for someone who fights in the light. but dont be fooled. i can see everything perfectly. you cant see a thing...."

riku could not tell where the voice was coming from... for it sounded like it came from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Riku allowed himself to breath calmly concentrating. He wouldn't let Sephiroths taunts get to him not now. "I may not be able to see...However I don't need to to fight you." He responded listening for even the slightest russle of clothing " Stop hiding and fight." He challenged to the darkness knowing sephiroth was close
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 am

sephiroth walked around and appeared behind riku and placed his hands on his shoulders.

"dont even bother. you still wont be able to hear me."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:50 pm

The silver haired teen reacter the moment Sephiroths gloved hangs brushed his shoulders. He struck out, the scent of the other stronger than it was before

"I hear you now." He stated with a slight smirk
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:44 pm

sephiroth starts to laugh

"but which one of me?"

a few sephiroths started to appear around riku

"lets see how u handle this...... about 65% of my power...."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Riku held Way to Dawn in one hand above his shoulder as he slide back into his fighting stance, aquamarine eyes narrowed in concentration as he focused on the Sephiroth's around them.

'Not all of them were there' he thought,

'llusions perhaps?' he wasnt so sure but he wouldnt let Sephiroth get to him or un-nerve him so easily. Beckoning with his free hand he relaxed his shoulders eyes shifting from one to the other as he kept all enemies in his view. Taking a slow in take of breath he let it out before allowing a smirk

"Dark Aura." He said quietly though with confidence before dashing forward with quick movements slashing all in his path, His blade a blur of motion
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One winged Angel
One winged Angel
Sephiroth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:44 pm

sephiroth watched riku attack with his savage attack.

"well i have you now...."

he sent all the clones in ot attack at once. and while riku was busy attacking then he had left his back ungarded.

"now it is truly over.....'

sephiroth then appeared out of nowhere and stabbed riku in the back through his chest.

"you are turly a formitable fighter. but you are done now...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: