Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

[Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] Empty
PostSubject: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Namine stopped working as the bell rang, signaling the end of the class. She smiled, picking up her books, standing up and leaving the classroom. She walked quickly through the halls, making it to her locker very easily. She opened it, dropping a few of her books inside. She had a little homework in one subject, so she didn't need to bring much. It was her free period. She closed her locker and started going to the library. She liked to do her homework there, it was usually always quiet.

Last edited by Namine on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Roxas quickly got out of a bright red car and stepped to the side, allowing a brunette to get out also. Roxas then turned and bent down to talk to the driver.
"Axel, We'll see you inside." (>3) The spieky redhead was in the year above Roxas and Sora, so he could drive (sort of) and offered theboys a lift to and from school.

The two boys of equal height both turned and faced the busy school in uinson.
"..It begins." Roxas said half heartidly trudging up a small grassy hill and glancing at the brunette beside him and chuckling.
The two made their way to the entrance seconds before the bell rang and students everywhere started to hurry to their lessons.

[O.o Sora you gave me NO info on what I should DO! D8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Sora walked besides Roxas as they headed into the school. They we're obviously a bit late for missing first period, but Sora had free period this time of the day so it was all good. He sighed in annoyance not really wanting to be at school in a moment but at least he got to see his friends. Especially Namine...Who was the person he wanted to see the most. But he wasnt sure why. He waved at Roxas, splitting their ways as he headed for the library. Not to read. No no. No to read. He didnt like reading. It wasnt something he could enjoy. And it mostly consisted of sitting still and not moving. Just putting all of your attention on words placed in a book. He couldnt do that. No. He went there to see Namine. He knew she was there. It was her most favorite place to go during free period. He walked into the library noticing Namines white dress and blonde hair, as a grin formed on his face. He quickly walked over seeing that there was an open seat as he sat down next to her, setting his backpack on the table. "Hiya Namine!" he said quite loudly, which was really loud in the library making everyone look over at them.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Namine looked up from her homework, smiling at Sora. "Hey, Sora." She said, waving a little, and looking down at the book in front of her again, attempting to tackle the homework again. She was a very good multi-tasker, so talking and working at the same time was very easy for her. "How are you?" she asked, writing down the answers very quickly, then closing the book. She looked up at Sora, keeping the happy smile on her face as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:47 am

[Roxy's turn >__>]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 am

[DX How the piggin' heck am I supposed to reply to somethign I'm not in! TT~TT Guess Kairi and her fat head have to appear somewhere...At least it isn't young Kairi O.o..]

Roxas wand-

[HEY! I just got a cool idea...>.< But we're going to have to wait until...that person gets online...O.o THEY WONT TAKE LONG I PROMISE! DX]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:32 am

[Okay - for real this time >3 Also - She went online...and she says Yes..so YWAH!
Also...We made a new pairing.. GET READY FOR ROXON!XD]

Roxas made his way to his first class and looked around, the teacher wasn't there yet so kids were standing on tables and throwing paper airplanes. The class was choatic and just about everybody was screaming and shouting acorss the room at their friends. The blond shook his head with a smile and took a seat next to a certain red head who was leaning back in his chair with his hands behind hi shead in a relaxed way and wearing a smile when he saw his shorter friend.
"Hey Axel." He said with a smile and facing the other.
"Apparently there's a new girl starting today." Axel said after nodding, a way of saying hi back.

[..Oh Ywah..I went there >3]

Last edited by Roxy on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Sora smiled at Namine as she closed her book. "Im great! How are you?" He asked scooting closer to her with his chair and he dug through his backpack to find homework to work on.

[OMG SO SHORT..-dies-]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Namine reached down to her bag to drop the homework she had just finished inside. "I'm good." she said, grabbing her book and dropped that inside too. She looked over at Sora when he moved closer and looked to find his homework. "Did you get a lot of homework today?" She asked, leaning back against the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:54 pm

"Yeah.." Sora answered with a frustrated sigh. His cheeks started to feel warm and he felt tingly inside for sitting so close to Namine but he couldn't figure out why. It wasnt a bad feeling. But. His cheeks started to turn red which he wasnt good at hiding. He noticed that the period was almost over as he looked at the clock on the wall. He looked back at Namine smiling slightly, then glanced at her hand.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Namine returned Sora's smile, "Do you need any help?" she asked, noticing the small change in his behavior and his cheeks turning red. She looked down at the homework he had just pulled out, then back up at Sora to see if he needed more help, missing his look at her hand. She was a little confused by his sudden change, but she was sure he was okay. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Sora glanced up at Namine hearing her question. "N-no...But thank you. And I do i'll be sure to ask for your help" He said smiling brightly. Do I Like Namine? He thought scratching the back of his head. He could never really tell weather he liked someone or not but this feeling made him wonder. And it was a good feeling. He glanced at her hand again..having the urge to hold it..or even just touch it. Stop it >< He told himself.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Namine nodded and smiled again. "Okay." she said, reaching into her bag for another book. She had a test tomorrow, she could probably study for it. She opened the book on the desk and started reading, trying to memorize the stuff in front of her. It usually wasn't hard for her. After a while she looked back at Sora, "Hey, Sora, are you okay?" she asked, "You're acting a little weird."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Sora shook his head to clear out of his daze as he looked up at Namine again. "huh?...what?...oh Yeah im fine." He said laughing from embarrassment. "I was just..thinking about things. Nothing really important." he said again trying to change the subject. "S-so you have a test soon right?"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Namine nodded, "Yeah...tomorrow." she sighed, closing her book and putting it away. She looked over at him, smiling, waiting for him to really tell her what was going on. She could tell by the way he was acting that something was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:32 pm

Sora watched Namine put her things away then noticed the look on her face as if she wanted to know what was going on. What am I suppose to say?..He knew that he had to tell her at least something. "N-namine...I...I...think..I have feelings for you.." He said taking a deep breath before he admitted it. He was surprised he admitted it so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Namine looked over at Sora, very surprised at what he just said. "Y-you do?" she asked. She looked away for a little while, trying to figure things out..what to say to him. "U-um..well.." She took a deep breath and smiled at him. "I like you too." she said, also feeling surprised that she had actually said that so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Sora sighed with relief hearing Namine's answer. "Y-you really do?" He said smiling a bit more still glancing at her hand every now and then. Since he was somewhat new at this type of thing..he wasnt really sure what to ask or to say..to hold her hand. He just really wanted too. "N-namine?...this might be a little wierd...but..C-can i hold your hand?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Namine nodded. "Yeah..I really do." she said, catching his looks at her hand. She smiled when he asked if he could hold her hand and nodded. "umm...yeah.." she said, noting how nervous he sounded. "You didn't have to ask.." she said, trying to make him less nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Sora took and deep breath, feeling a little more comfortable. "A-alright" he answered reaching out and placing his hand on top of hers. The touch made him feel something he had never felt before. But it was a good feeling. Something that made him feel warm and happy inside, with butterflies in his stomach. He glanced at Namine not really knowing what to say since he was too embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Namine smiled at Sora in an attempt to make him not as nervous and embarrassed. "It's okay.." she said, "Don't be embarrassed.." She wasn't too sure what to say next, so the two of them sat there in a sort of awkward silence, Namine keeping the smile on her face to make Sora feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Sora smiled back a Namine as they kept their hands together in silence. Of course Sora couldnt really handle silence but this was something different and special. A special moment for both of them. But the last thing he really wanted to think about was his first kiss with Namine. Would that really happen? He thought nervously. He didnt think it was a bad thing..he was just too nervous about it. But first of all. We're they dating now? He wasnt really sure. All they did was admit their affection for eachother. "so...Now what?"

Last edited by Sora on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Namine looked over at Sora. "Um...I don't know...This is new to me.." she said, smiling a little. She found herself wishing the bell wouldn't ring for next period anytime soon, she liked sitting her with Sora. "What do you think we should do now...?" she asked quietly, feeling a little nervous now herself.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Sora didnt want to leave either. He wanted to stay close to Namine as long as he could. "Well....a-are we...dating now?" He asked not really sure. Dating didnt really mean much. It was kind of a stupid thing really. But he wasnt really sure in which way to ask. Are you my girlfriend now? Wanna go out with me? He thought...for other questions to ask.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Namine thought for a second. "Should we?" she asked, a little confused. In most cases, people would, but she wasn't too sure. "Maybe..." she said, biting her lip. "I..think so.." she sighed and looked over at Sora. "I..don't know..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]   [Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Namora RP, Roxy can join too ^-^ and other people]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next