Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alternate Three

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

The Alternate Three Empty
PostSubject: The Alternate Three   The Alternate Three I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Roxas, Axel, Namine
Three nobodies wiped of their memories and left with only each other to rely on. Each with their own past, their own story to tell, or not to.

The three were sat on a low tree, their eyes filed with the yellows and golds of the sunset before them. With nothing but quiet words to break the silence, each of them glad to be with the others,
Roxas sat in the middle, his blue eyes looking at his friends either side of him, then back at the sun. He didn't know how he got where he was, or what his purpose was there. But he liked it, he had become an inhabitant of Destiny Islands.
I've grown to like you both.

Axel stood, leaning back against the tree and on his blond friend's left. His spikey red hair atchign teh color of teh sunset sky and a smirk crosisn ghis lips as the other two younger ones exchanged words quietly. Unlike Roxas, he knew most abou this past, what he had done to get to where he was and why. he had a purpose. He knew that. The warm rays of the sun beated down on his chest and he took in a deep breath, savouring the moment where he was with the two most important people to him.
Guess I'm stuck with the two of you.

Namine sat next to Roxas, her kind smile letting her calm mood show and beam almost as brightly as the sun before her. She loed where she was, and was the only one who knew why/how they were all there. She knew what had happened to the people who lived there before her. That was her burden to carry.
I love you both.

Another day in paradise?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX

PostSubject: Re: The Alternate Three   The Alternate Three I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Cute! Btw i LOVE that picture Roxy...Very Happy lmao! I'mgonna do the color thing as well, good ideaa!

Axel took another deep breath in, letting the sun cover his body. Knowing these two, theywould stay out all night, through to next morning. This was their hang out -the place they always went siince they were kids.

Though they never WERE kids.

"Guys...we have to do something tonight...this is going to get boring fast." he said, looking up at the two, sat on the tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: The Alternate Three   The Alternate Three I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Namine kept the happy smile on her face, looking at Roxas and Axel next to her, then back towards the sunset. She always felt really happy when she was here with the two of them. She forgot all about what it had taken to get here and why they were here, and just relaxed. She would love to sit here all night with her friends, although she knew they would have to leave eventually. Again, she pushed the thought out of her mind, focusing on her friends and the sunset. She looked over at Axel when he said they needed to do something. She nodded in agreement. "But..what are we going to do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alternate Three   The Alternate Three I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alternate Three
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Destiny Island-
Jump to: