Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Vacation Is...Over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

My Vacation Is...Over Empty
PostSubject: My Vacation Is...Over   My Vacation Is...Over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Roxas looked around, he was no longer in the blue room where he had just encountered a tall redhead named Axel. He was in a huge, white room, which seemed to go on forever and never end. There was nothing around him, just a large, white pod, meters in front. It seemed to be the only thig other tha the blond in the neer-ending room, so he took a few steps forward, then realized what it was and what would happen.

Roxas

Roxas heard him name beign called and seemed to snap out of a daze, his eyes springing back to life as he looked around. There was a small flicker, then several bigger ones, then a flash. The blond blinked and took a step back as a girl appeared, white clad. her eyes were fixed on the boy and her almost sad expression remained the same as he spoke.

"Namine...I think I-"
"Do you know...Roxas?"
"Do I..know?"
"Yes. What this is." She spoke clearly but quietly, her eyes staying fixed on Roxas, making him feels slightl uneasy.
"...Yeah, I do."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Is...Over   My Vacation Is...Over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:32 pm

I nodded at Roxas, keeping the almost sad look on my face as I moved closer to the pod that had Sora inside, who was regaining his memories. I turned back to look at Roxas. "Do you know how he got in there?" I asked sadly, looking back at the white pod, feeling another flash of guilt for my mistake. "Sorry, Sora..." I thought, before turning to look at Roxas again.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Is...Over   My Vacation Is...Over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:39 pm

-First person I FORGOT D8-

I concetrated on the pod, squinting to see if I could see beyond the white glass, it looked like.
"No...I can't remeber anything from before...a year ago...I don't even know if I've ever seen Sora other than in my dreams." What had happened a year ago that made me forget everything. Who was Sora exactly? And why did I spend night on night trying to get thoughts of him out of my head [NOT IN THAT WAY XP] just so I can sleep?
I glanced over to Namine quickly as she began to talk again. She turned to face me and her body flickered, liek she wasn't een there. It was then I knew she wouldn't...couldn't stay for long. So I would need answers fast.
"Who is Sora?"

I'm You, Silly.

[BAHA ignore that part at the end XD]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Is...Over   My Vacation Is...Over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm

I smiled sadly at Roxas. "You know who he is, Roxas.." I said, seeing his reaction to Sora speaking. "I wish I could help you more..But you've noticed I can't stay here long..I'm sorry." I said, keeping an eye on him. I turned my back to Roxas and moved closer to the pod, hoping Sora could explain..I faded a little, but that would happen until I disappeared. Hopefully I stayed long enough to help Roxas..
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Is...Over   My Vacation Is...Over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 pm

[GAH! Something needs to happen DX]

"Namine?" I asked, taking a step forward and reaching out to her. Her body was fading and she had flickered a few times now. "Don't leave...I just want to know what will happen when he comes back...Where do I go?"

You end up where I am...nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Is...Over   My Vacation Is...Over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 pm

[yeah DX]
I turned back to Roxas. "You'll have to back where you belong..You'll..." I paused.."Disappear, Roxas." I said sadly. "Just like I am..I'm sorry.." I said, fading a little more.."I wish I could help more..."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Is...Over   My Vacation Is...Over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:08 pm

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Is...Over   My Vacation Is...Over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Vacation Is...Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Castle Oblivion-
Jump to: