Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skateboarding really isn't my thing.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Sora stopped freaking out once Riku had let him go. He could sense that Riku wouldn't harm him but he wasnt quite sure yet. He had to see for himself to trust Riku. He tilted his head in confusion wondering what to do. Even though it seemed like he didnt know them, it felt like he had known them before. "I-im not sure..I feel sort of awkward. Ive never seen you before in my life. But If you willing to help..then i guess I should accept it" he said with a light sigh not really knowing what to say. To be honest, he was pretty scared being around people he didnt know and being in a place he had never been to before. What was with Roxas? That blonde haired guy? He acted like me and Riku were best friends? I dont even know that guy! he thought, his head throbbing in pain still.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:23 am

[It's okay Riku ^^'' i dont have a clue what to do O.o
Also, Sora, Roxas isn't a girl..^^'' If you didn't notice >3]

Roxas walked until he decided he was far enough from the usual Spot. There, he leaned up against a wall and lowered his head, his hood hanging low over his eyes. he didn't know why he felt so angry towards what had happened. The blond also knew he should have been more supportive and stayed with Sora.
But he ovbiously was't needed, so he would just be in the way.
The boy kicked a pebble out of his view and sighed, wondering what to do. He couldn't just go back now because the others might get mad at him for leaving in the first place.
Roxas shook his head and finally decided to head back, just to see if Sora was getting any better or begining to remember anything, then he would leave.
Roxas took three steps forward and heard a noise, it sounded like twitching or whirling and it sounded familliar.
"Heart-" The blond was cut off by five or more Heartless appearing out of nowhere and surrouding him, then pouncing(Is that what they do? O.o) forward and landing on top of him and forcing him to the floor. ((BLEGH- didnt know how to word this DX))

[I reall didn't know how to word this...or what to word...BUT I did a video for ser so it's not ALL bad, right? >3]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Riku looked down at the small brunet as he seemed to calm down. His words made a sharp pain stab in Riku's chest. Never seen you before....before. Could Sora's memory really be so far gone from a small accident. Riku visibly swallowed, the bile in his throat having threatened to choke him. He couldnt loose his cool now not when Sora was depending on him....even if he didnt remember him.

"First off......what do you remember?" He asked, pleased that he had gained control over his voice. He had feared for a moment that it would shake or crack if he spoke but it hadnt so he was okay. As he asked the question, the sense of something not right seized him, causing him to glance towards the door.

What...he thought than his aquamarine eyes widened as he recognized what the feeling was. Heartless! and a few of them by the smell of it. They were close and....Roxas! Riku thought in alarm sensing that the heartless where right on top of where He sensed Roxas to be. He didnt know that they were literally on top of the blond but he knew he needed to go. He turned looking at Sora

"Stay here okay. I'll be back." He said quickly throwing a glance at Namine

"Look after him." He rushed out of the usual spot heading quickly in the direction he sensed Roxas to be. Way to dawn flashed into his hand as his leg muscles pumped.

Come on Roxas! Where are you? he thought as he ran faster. Normally he wouldn't have worried since he knew the key of destiny could take care of himself, but something this time had him worried what with Sora loosing his memory and Roxas leaving so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 pm

{Nam Nam's turn ^-^]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:07 pm

(Wow, I have to catch up...And Riku..sorry for the late response, but I left you and Sora.. Dx)

Namine had left Riku and Sora to go find Roxas after she found out they would be okay. Turning a corner, she saw what looked to be around five Heartless appear and jump on him. "Roxas!" She ran over to him and made attempts to get the Heartless off of Roxas. "Get off!" Managing to get two of them off of Roxas, she fell backwards and those two Heartless jumped on top of her, leaving both her and Roxas stuck. She sighed and started fighting to get them off of her now. "Maybe calling for Riku..." she thought. "Riku!!" She shouted. "Please hear me.." She continued trying to get the Heartless off so she could help Roxas.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Sora watched Namine and Riku run off, leaving him sitting there alone in the usual spot. "..maybe i should just go.." he said quietly too himself. He was causing enough trouble to these people he didnt even know and he didnt want to be a burden. He slowly got up, walking out of the usual spot towards the train station.

He stopped in front of the building looking up at the sign that said "Twilight Town Train Station".
"Maybe..I should just take a train and go somewhere.." he said as he started walking inside.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:03 pm

NOOOO! Don't leave Sora!

....xD
But really, don't.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:08 pm

[OHHH SNAP. You better stop ME. LOL]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:20 pm

[LOL but its not meh turn! and even if it was I am stuck! Dx]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:20 pm

[BLEGH It's been agessssssssssssssssssssssssssss But Sora's going to eat me if I dont respond now O.o]

Roxas grunted as his body was forced to the floor and his arm stretched out, tryign to grab the weapon that he had accidently dropped moments before. Now Namine was in this mess too, and tere wasnothign he could do about it. More andmore heartless started to appear all around them, surrounding them in a huge mass of black and yellow eyes. When Namine yelled for Riku, Roxas forced his arm forward ust that little bit more in another attempt to grab the keyblade.
[Kay just saying, I seriously can't remember anything about this RP so if Roxas had already summonded the keybades or not, I don't know...just say he had XD Annnnnnnnnnnnd I have no idea what to do here...wait...brainstorm..>3]
Roxas..

[No, it's gone...SORRY this is short but I really need someone else's responce to bounce off of DX I'll be longernext time, I promise ]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm

'Crude.' Riku thought with a frown as he heard Namine cry out for him meaning that the petite girl had left after Roxas and was now involved. He ran faster putting all he had into it to reach his friends faster. The silver haired teen ran around the corner knowing he'd finally found them as the scent of darkness grew stronger almost to the point where it chocked him. There where an almost endless amount of heartless around and for a moment he stared.

What...where did they all come from?! A wiggling mass of blond, white and black drew his attention as his aquamarine eyes widened

"Namine! Roxas!" Before he knew it the silver haired teen had jumped into the frey, way to dawn a blur of motion as he killed the heartless. Soon he stood over Roxas and Namine protecting them as best as he could while fighting off the heartless. Dark aura sprang from his open palm taking out a few heartless to his right as they fell in a smoldering heap before dissipating into black fog.

"Roxas...can you fight?" He asked having trouble protecting his flank and the both of them from the on coming heartless. Again he wondered what had drawn them here. Twilight town wasnt the sort of place to give rise to the heartless creatures. Several heartless broke off from the main force morphing into shadows as they slinked along the ground leaving the group behind. They had another more appealing target in mind as the small force went off in the direction Sora had gone.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:21 am

....DX
I reply soon XD
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:11 am

Please do Roxy. Please do
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:34 am

GAH
I forgot! Sorry I'll have to reply soon XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding really isn't my thing.   Skateboarding really isn't my thing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skateboarding really isn't my thing.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Kingdom Hearts Locations :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: