Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 pm

[-kk So Riku will be ten in this one and Sora will be nine ^^-]

Riku walked though the market looking at all the large stands around him filled with several varieties of food, clothing, and other articles. The smells of it all floated heavily through the air, some of it enjoyable to the senses, others smothering in their manner. He walked at a brisk stroll trying not to collide with the crowds of adults that milled around him busy with their shopping frenzies and needs. Riku hated it. He hated the feeling of being brushes off or ignored as so many adults did than there were the ones who pretended to care but cast you aside the first chance they got. He frowned slightly, silver hair swaying into his face as it obscured his vision somewhat but he didn't seem to mind. He'd had to deal with adults like that since the day he came home and found out that his parents were gone four years ago.

The more they pretended to care while really trying to get something from him the more he grew to dislike them. The only person he felt in his life he could trust, turn to and rely on was his best friend Sora. Sora was a boy a year younger than him in age and a bit shorter than him in height. Sora was the most important person in Riku's life and he'd do anything for his friend. 'Sora...' He thought pausing as he looked up at clouded sky. He hadn't seen his spiky haired friend in over a few weeks which made him somewhat sad. When Riku was around Sora he could be himself, talk and laugh naturally. When Sora wasn't around Riku was anti-social, cold and indifferent to all around him.

That was just the way he was, but no one seemed to understand that much to his dislike. He couldn't help the fact that he was a naturally thoughtful and quiet child but to the adults around him that tried to make it into his life, they thought he was different, odd and that something might be wrong with him because he wasn't cheerful and outgoing like most children his age were. Once again having been lost in thought Riku was momentarily off guard and went flying forward into a chart of unwanted old fruit from a sharp shove from behind. He splashed into them with a loud crashing noise, the over rip fruit smearing his clothing and hair. Watermelon chunks were stuck in his hair as he sat up, coughing from the air having been knocked out of him.

He blinked looking towards the cause of his fall only to see a rather crude looking man with oily black hair that was beginning to turn white standing where he had been moments before. It was obvious the man has shoved Riku out of the way since he wanted to get to the stand that Riku had been standing in front of. He felt his face flush an angry shade of red as some of the adults around pointed and laughed and others shot him looks of disgust before going on their way. Riku stood glaring defiantly at them all as much as a ten year old could before taking off through the crowd at a fast run not carrying at the moment who he ran into or why. He ignored the cries of protest and some cursing that the adults threw his way as he shoved past. He didn't stop running till he came to a part of the market that was rather deserted much to his relief.

Coming to a halt near an ally off to the side of the market he went down it heading towards a fountain he knew was located there. As the sound of his worn out shoes on the cement echoed around him the sound of running water trickled into his senses alerting him to the water ahead. He ran faster before bursting out into a tiny square where the fountain was and he quickly went over to it. As he reached it he looked into the crystal clear water seeing his reflection and frowned further at it. He was sticky and had chunks of fruit in his hair. His hair had also taken on an odd pink-ish orange hue as a reflection of the fruit juice that soaked it through and through. His clothing also had this color as he pulled his shirt off dunking it repeatedly into the water till the juice ran out into the water. He than used it to clean his hair and skin as best as he could before cleaning the shirt one more.

Ringing it out he put it back on ignoring the dampness of it. It actually felt good against his hot skin from running and being surrounded by so many people. He was now somewhat clean thought not all the way as he couldn't get all the sticky juice off but at least there weren't chunks of fruit in his hair anymore. Riku laid down on the wide stone rim of the fountain staring up at the clouded sky once more as he let out a sigh. 'I wish....Sora was here.' he thought briefly, missing his cheerful friend now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Sora was laying on his bed doing homework. It was math. He hated math. It was his worst subject. Well he hated school in general. But math was HORRIBLE. All these numbers and symbols and division and addition and subtraction and MATH! confused What was the point of math anyways, it wasn't like he was gonna use it in the future. Well at least he hoped not. As he was doing one of his last problems, his mom called him down from the bottom of the stairs.

"Sora! Deary, can you please do a favor for me and get some food for tonight?" she asked, fiddling with the grocery list in her hand. Sora shrugged after he broke his pencil from frustration from the math problem. He was so concentrated surprisingly he didn't hear what his mom said. "W-what mom??" he asked shouting back at her so she could hear. His mom rolled her eyes in annoyance before repeating herself again. "I said can you please do me a favor and get some food from the market??"
"Oh okay!" he answered back, glad that he was finally free from the torture of math. He quickly slipped on his shoes, closed his math book and ran down the stairs towards his mom who had the grocery list in her hand, then placed it in his.

"Okay so i want..some fruit, like..watermelons, strawberries and apples. And the rest is on the list." She told him, ruffling his hair and handing him the munny to buy it. "Okay mom I'll be back in a jiffy!" he said with a smile, running out the door into the street. He walked faster, the closer the market came into view. Finally he made it, bumping into some people since he was in a hurry. For some reason he enjoyed shopping for his mom. He found it quite fun and enjoyable. While he was walking he thought of something..Gee..I sure haven't seen Riku in a while. Images of the last time they saw each other kept popping up in his mind. That sure was fun..I hope i get to see him soon. He thought. Maybe he would run into him! At least he hoped that would happen. Heck, he hoped that that would happen everyday. Riku was his best friend and seeing him as often as he could made him really happy.

As he was walking he remembered something else ...what was it...Oh yeah! I'm suppose to be getting food! He thought, smacking his forehead as he walked quicker. He noticed a watermelon stand as he walked quicker towards it. Although...the watermelons were on the ground..with an annoyed owner trying to clean it up. "Uh..Um. Excuse me sir? But do you have anymore watermelons?" He asked politely. Suddenly the owner quickly turned around with an angry expression. "NO! Some idiot kid knocked them over!" he yelled, making Sora scoot back slightly. "Oh..I'm sorry. That kid must be a klutz.." He said trying to take the owners side so he wouldn't be so angry. Although to knock all these watermelons over, that kid must have been pretty clumsy. "Darn right he is!" he agreed finishing the clean up. Sora just walked away quickly towards another stand hoping that there would be more watermelons somewhere. Not just that, but he'd hope to find a Riku pop up out of no where. Where would Riku be? Maybe I could go look for him Smile
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:01 pm

A fluttering sound reached Riku's ears as he turned his head lightly on the stone top to see what it was. His gaze came to rest on a small white bird that had landed beside him, fluttering its wings a few times before ducking its head, in what Riku thought was a rather cute manner, against its side. It seemed to be cleaning itself thoroughly at the moment as Riku watched it somewhat captivated by the tiny pure white creature. He propped himself up on one elbow as he rested his chin in his palm watching the bird bathe.

"Guess we both needed baths huh?" He asked the bird softly though he knew it wouldn't answer. Surprisingly it stopped cleaning and focused on him, keen eyes sparkling in the light. Riku realized then that it had a small patch of black feathers on its breast that he hadn't seen when it had its wing spread out. 'So not all white...' he thought, blinking lightly as he tilted his head slightly to better observe the bird. It did the same, not taking its eyes off Riku as a soft cuing sound escaped its golden beak. Riku smiled at the sound, it was soothing and cute..he reached out his hand to touch the bird but as his fingers grew close to its soft feathered body it spread its wings wide, launching itself off the stone and flapping into the air.

It hovered over Riku for a moment before flying away and disappearing. Riku stared after it for a while disappointed as he let his hand fall to his side. He swung his legs over the edge as he used his hands to push himself up into a standing position. As soon as he was standing he placed his hands within his pockets, glancing one last time over his shoulder into the fountain as he caught his reflections eye. He stared at himself for a moment seeing what a mess he was but there was nothing he could do at the moment, short of jumping into the fountain and it wasn't at all warm enough for that, especially since he had to walk home at some time. He turned away, walking from the small square and leaving the fountain behind. He wasn't sure where to go now, his gaze fixed on the ground in thought. Today...really sucks. he thought sighing slightly as he paused in his walk. He didn't realize that he had walked back into the market, standing not far from the stands of fruit.

He glanced up, hearing the familiar chatter of people and sounds of business to find that he was more or less where he'd been earlier that day. He made a face in disgust turning his back quickly on the market and its adults. 'Defiantly not going there again..' he told himself, clenching his small hands into a fist within his pockets. A drop of something wet and chilling hit the top of his head, making him tilt his head to look up. As he did another hit his cheek sliding down than another and another followed. Soon it was coming down rather quickly as Riku looked down once more not wanting the rain to get into his eyes. 'rain......'

"Makes sense." He said aloud to himself holding his hand out. It had been so grey and overcast for the last few days that he was beginning to wonder when it was going to let loose its water. he closed his eyes, letting the cooling rain wash over him, soaking him. It felt good truthfully to him, soothing and what more it was washing the sticky feeling away.

Something caught his attention, a sense of something familiar as he opened his eyes. He blinked, clearing the water from his vision as he turned glancing to his left. There he instantly pin pointed spiky brown locks of hair, slightly dampened by the rain, a familiar jacket and small form. His eyes widened slightly in disbelief and growing hope. 'Sora!' he thought quickly making his way towards him. He stumbled, the gravel slippery from the rain and came down on one knee but quickly recovered himself. He pushed himself up back to a standing position and quickly took off again ignoring the stinging in his hands and knee. "Sora!" He called, an almost desperate edge to his tone.

[-lol....hope thats okay XP-]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 pm

[okies! I shall respond soon xDD]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Sora was looking at a different fruit stand from before, finally finding some decent watermelons, that weren't all squished and dirty. He handed the cashier the munny, then placed it in his bag with the other fruit. But the watermelon was so heavy that ripped through the bottom, the fruit all spilling out, including the watermelon. Which..splattered everywhere. "Ah no!" he shouted trying to pick up all the fruit, leaving the destroyed watermelon on the ground, as he walked away from the scene quickly.

He shrugged from annoyance trying to find yet another stand of fruit. As he searched, he hear Riku's voice coming from a distance. His eyes quickly widened in happiness as he quickly turned, seeing Riku running towards him. Everything around him suddenly stopped. It was like time came to a sudden pause. "Riku!!" He called out running towards him as well. Seeing his best friend coming at the perfect time. What could be better? When they finally found eachother, standing face to face, he didnt wait any longer before he pushed himself towards Riku into a hug, sqeezing them both close together. "I-i missed you Riku!" he said, accidentally dropping the bag of fruit by his feet.

[sowwy short >.<]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 pm

[waits for Weeku.. >.<]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Riku felt pure joy zing through him as his friend ran towards him. It was long before they met and before Riku knew it he was embraced tightly by the small burnett, his bags falling to the stone floor. Riku hugged him back, patting his back lightly.

"I missed you too." He said affectionatly with a smile. He was still sticky though and wet and he didnt want that to get on Sora but at the moment there was nothing he could do as the other boy seemed glued to him at the moment. It began to rain harder just than, drenching both boys head to toe. Sora's defiant brown hair seemed to droop under the weight of the downfall. "We..should get out of the rain." Riku suggested, trying to keep the chattering out of his voice. It was cold now, unbelievably cold as his teeth kept trying to chatter together but he did his best to not let them. Not only did he hate the feeling but it was noisey and annoying to him. He continued to hug Sora with one hand as he used the other to lean down picking up Sora's fallen bags. He gripped them tightly by the bag handle being sure not to drop them again because it wasnt good for the fruit within. It was probably bruised already from being dropped once by the burnett.

"lets go." He said shifting their position as he slipped out of Sora's embrace taking the smaller boys cold hand and pulling him along after him. He glanced around them as they walked across the market trying to think where to go to wait the rain out. As they walked he noticed a light coming from the door way of a old church nearby as he quickened his pace slightly to reach it more quickly. He peeked in the door, seeing that no one was within but there was a warmth about the building that drew him in. He stepped tentavily within the floor creaking slightly but other than that there was no sound.

"Come on Sora." he said glancing over his shoulder at his friend who was shivering from the cold, his lips a light shade of blue which wasnt good. Riku entered the church with Sora going far from the door and the cold breeze as he went towards the alter in the middle. Oddly enough there was a small furnace off to their right that was burning warmly and brightly. Riku's face lit up at the sight as he shifted his direction towards it, weaving through the peers to reach it. Once they got there he let go of Sora's hand and set the bag down so the could reach out both hands. Warmth radiated from the fire onto his face and hands making his skin tingle pleasantly.

"Sora lets dry off here." He stated happily, taking a seat before the fire as he crossed his legs. He looked up expectanlty at Sora feeling kinda odd having to look up at his friend instead of down. The thought brought a laugh from within as he closed his eyes with a pleasant chuckle. It was good to have sora around once more.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:45 pm

[So cute =33 good job weeku!]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 pm

you never responded =/
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:23 pm

[ill respond soon i pwomise!]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Sora couldnt help but stare into the orange glow of the fire, watching the parks fly out randomly onto the ground. For a moment it made him fall into a daze but he snapped out of it, sittting right next to Riku. He layed his head on Rikus shoulder, the weather making him feel tired. He yawned, closing his eyes for a minute, oblivious to everything around him.

The fire made crackling noises which was soothing and warm. Sora glanced down at the bag in front of him as he reached in pulling out a bundle of grapes. He handed some to Riku before nomming on a bunch.

Suddenly there was a loud banging on the wooden door to the church which made Sora and Riku slightly jump from surprise. Sora turned his head around quickly see a bunch of strange, bulky men, walk in with weapons. They didnt look very friendly at all. Sora suddenly felt uneasy and scared as he pulled Riku up from they're sitting spot. From where they were, they were'nt visible to the men which was good. "R-riku we've gotta hide." he whispered, his hand sweaty and shaky on Rikus arm.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 pm

[-hope this is okay-]

It was warm and comforting to have Sora beside him as the ten year olded stared into the flames. He felt like he belonged again and has somewhere safe to be. The feeling he noticed always surfaced whenever the little brunet was around. It was most likely because Sora was the only friend he had and the only person who seemed to care at all about what happened to him. A content sigh escaped his lips as he closed his eyes lightly, feeling the heat from the fire radiat over is skin.

The sudden slamming as the church doors were thrown open made him jump startled, noting the way Sora did the same.

w-what the? Riku thought turning as he sat up on his knees after Sora helped him sit up, peeking over the peers from where they were hidden. The men that entered where by no means pleseant looking. In fact they looked like no one Riku had ever seen. Strong built and broad they didnt resemble the towns people at all. A soft touch on his arm followed by the little brunet's urgent tone pulled his attention away from the men. The silver haired boy gave a silght nod, feeling the tremor in Sora's hand.

The younger boy was scared and Riku didnt blame him. Standing carefull not to be seen Riku took Sora's hand tugging him up lightly. He held a finger to his lips signaling the other to be silent. Aquamarine eyes glanced over the bags on the floor but immediatly he decided that they had to be left. Picking them up would cause too much noise drawing attention and getting away with them would be difficult. Sounds of crashing and harsh laughter filled his ears making him flinch. It sounded as though the men were puling the church apart.

But why? What did these harsh looking men want? RIku didn't know. He just knew that they needed to stay away from them, that they were bad news.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:57 am

Loud banging and crashing of glass of some sort could be heard as Sora hid behind Riku a bit more, frightened that the scary men might come over and hurt them. The sound of a match lighting and flickering of flames shadowed against the wall. "BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!" one of the men shouted, sounding some what happy.

Why are they so happy?? Sora thought confused, not understanding. Riku silently movded them both to a different area where it was easier to hide. The broad men started to bash windows out and burn the curtains hanging from them.

Sora and Riku crouched down in a corner that hid behind a curtain. "What are they doing Riku?" Sora asked turning his attention on his friend. But he asked it a bit too loudly. "Hey! Did you hear that??" one of the men asked talking to the group who turned they're attention to the area where Sora and Riku were located.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Aquamarine eyes widdend in alarm as he slipped his hand over Sora's mouth "shh!" He said quietly but it was too late now as the group was advancing on their location. Riku shifting quickly over the bench hoping that they weren't as close as he thought before glancing around them in a calculating determined manner. He wasn't going to let them be caught if he could help it, especially Sora who had his whole life ahead of him and his family waiting at home for him to return.

A hole in the stone walls of the church caught his attention but to get to it they'd have to dodge a few of the large men stalking towards them. Turning back to Sora he removed his hand keeping his voice low.

"Trust me okay Sora." He told the younger boy offering a reassuring smile. Sora nodded lightly looking frieghtened but calmer than he had moments before. Riku pulled the small brunet to his feet, every muscle in his body tense as he looked towards the hall measuring the distance.

"Its a couple of brats!" Exclaimed one of the men as he appeared in the opening between the bench and them, looking down at them. Giving Sora's hand a reassuring squeeze Riku dashed from the hidding place between the mans legs pulling Sora after him. The man gave a surprised sound as he tried to grab them but hit his head on the bench from stooping down.

Riku moved quickly, the muscles in his legs pumping as he ran glancing back every now and than to be sure Sora was okay. The whole was looming closer as he dodged around two men who lunged at them. Pulling Sora in front of him the shoved the smaller slightly towards the hole

"Through there. Go Sora go!" Riku told him as he heard the frustrated cries of the men when they realized that their new prey was escaping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you   Missing you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing you
Page 1 of 1