Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Uh...Light? O.o

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Roxas sighed with relief as soon as they had been cleared from the shore. Riku, who had been pretty quiet up until this point, [Yeah Riku ¬_¬ lol] joined the group. The blond noticed that part of his top had disappeared and left scorchmarks, like it would look if Roxas had been hit with a small fireball or something. Howeer, his skin underneath wasn't burnt, just a little red, and not too much of his top hadbeen scorched off.
He wandered over to teh others and looked around at the once inhabited houses. He could tell this used to be a real nice place to live.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/XxCherriexKissesxX
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Female Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Namine
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Namine gave Sora a smile to show that she was fine while he was fighting. She sighed with relief when Sora ran over and she realized they were all gone. She got a little dizzy but managed to fight it off before anyone noticed. She smiled at Sora. "Good..." She dropped onto the sand next to Kairi and decided it was okay now to sit, because there were no more Heartless..hopefully. She looked at Roxas, "...Are you okay?" she asked quietly, noticing the burn marks.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Roxas seemed to snap out of a daze and nod to answer Namine's question. He was fine, one Heartless couldn't hurt him that much and he had been through so much worse before. He tended to cover up the burn marks by putting on his jacket again and pretending like nothig had happened. Yet AGAIN he had been shown up in front of Namine so he was a little ticked off and remained quiet for most of the the others talked, with his head low.

[='( GAH! The shortness >.< Sorry!]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:53 pm

[-I'm sorry lol Roxy XP-]

Riku rolled one of his shoulders lightly as he dismissed Way to Dawn from his hand. He instantly felt a longing as the hilt was no longer in his hand but he ignored it for the moment as he looked the group over. His sharp aquamarine eyes assessed the small group taking in their various bumps and scraps. Despite protecting the girls they seemed to have taken a few hits here and there. Kairi had a light scratch over one slender eyebrow that bled lightly and Namine seemed to have hit her head from the pained expression on her face and the way she was sitting down. Riku frowned lightly than turning his attention to the other males of the group. He took in Roxas scraps and light burns before turning to Sora. For the most part Sora seemed to be the least injured of the group though his cheek was bleeding from a long scratch that was there. It looked like a blade wound a very light one. Over all though Riku was relieved to see that everyone had gotten away with minor scraps and bruises. True they would all be sore later on but sore was better than critically injured or dead. Riku despite himself let out a relieved sigh as he placed his hands within the depths of his pockets

"What was that all about?" He posed the question allowed that he figured they all were thinking. Riku himself had gotten out of his skirmish with a torn vest [-from that Neoheartless-] a few shallow scrapes on his legs and one on his right arm just above his wrist. Of all of them this seemed the worst as it was running diagonal almost from where his elbow bent to where his wrist joined his arm bone. He tore the bottom part of his vest since it was already ruined into a long strip rapping it around the injury carefully. He winced slightly but that was all. he tied it off tightly before tearing another long strand and then another. The first he wrapped around Kairi's head bandaging the small cut and stopping the blood flow. For the other he left the group momentarily getting a few more strips wet before returning. Three of them he offered to Roxas to wrap his burns in and the fourth he offered to Sora for his cheek. Once he'd given them these he went over to Namine kneeling before her as he held a large strip out that was soaked slightly.

"Can I fix your injury Namine?" He inquired since he wasn't sure exactly where she'd taken the blow. By now his vest was little more than tattered cloth but he shrugged it off in case they needed more bandages figuring he'd just by a new one later on. It wasn't like it was important or anything. Clothing was clothing nothing more. His friends well being was more important to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Namine watched Riku walk around, trying to fix everyone up the best he could. Then he knelt down in front of her, asking if he could help. The dizziness returned for a few seconds and then left again, causing more pain. She winced a little, moving her face away from Riku to try and hide it. "I'm..okay.." she said weakly. He probably knew she was lying, since she was bad at it, but at least she tried. She looked around at everyone else, making sure they were okay.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588

Character sheet
Name:: Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Sora folded the small piece of cloth then wiped it across his cheek, staining it slightly with blood. It didnt look as bad as it felt but he tryed to ignore it as he walked over to Riku and Namine. He smiled seeing Riku being so helpful. He always usually knew what to do and he always took care of everyone. Who could ask for a a better friend than Riku ^^ He thought. He kneeled down beside Namine, sitting next to her as he noticed she was still in pain. "Namine your not okay..You need to be treated.." He tryed to tell her without her worrying too much.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Riku frowned lightly since he knew that Namine was lying about her injury but he could understand and relate to what she was trying to do. She didnt want to worry anyone and she wanted to be strong for her friends. He smiled very faintly setting the damp bandage down on her knee so that she could use it if she wanted to

"Suit yourself Namine." He told her not unkindly as he pushed back on his feet and stood using the motion to do it in one fluid turn. He flexed his hand lightly, squeezing it into a fist as he looked at his injured wrist. It was bleeding through the bandage now. 'great...' he thought. He couldn't even recall how the injury had gotten there. With the blur of darkness, eerie glowing eyes and the frenzy of it all he must have gotten it when his adrenalin was at its highest. but now that it was wearing off it was beginning to sting and that only annoyed him. He let his hand relax as he placed it in his pocket no so much for looks but to not worry the others rather the same as Namine. He winced only slightly as the fabric of his pants brushed against the tender area. He pushed the pain to the back of his mind determined not to focus on it as considered what to do next. Seeing as Sora had Namine covered and Kairi was tended to He made his way over to Roxas. Those burns didnt look so bad from afar but he wanted to be sure
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 am

[You guys pwn >3 Sorry for not being here last night >.<]

Roxas saw Riku approach and blinked a few times to snap out of a daze he had been in since he spoke last. When Riku spoke he simply nodded and stated.
"I'm fine, stop worrying." In that short, even slightly cold way he said some things. He didn't want to be looked after by anyone else apart from himself and certainly didn't want to look weak...Though he had sort of already failed at that already. The blond sat down with his back against the large tree they were around and his legs pulled up against his chest and rested his chin on one of his knees. This way, he could cover up the burn and any other cuts he might of had but had not yet acknowledged [I think that's right o.o] Roxas then started to feel a little different.

The boy knew what he felt and diagnosed it straight away, een though it was pretty obvious. He was jealous, jealous of Riku for being perfect. Even the taller boy had tried to hide his injury on his arm by acting normal and pretending nothing had happened and trying to fix the other's wounds by discarding his own vest, but Roxas had gotten a quick glance at the cut. So he saw that Riku HAD been hurt, he was just puting it off for his friends. Whereas, when Roxas Had been attacked by the Heartless, he stopped. Even though it had been only a few moments, both Namine AND Sora had approached him, left their places, to come to see if he was OK.

Roxas felt like he was an outcast, a novelty. But he didnt do a very good job of hiding these thoughts in his head by showing a concentrating facial expression, plus he had been quiet for a few minutes ow and wasnt listening to the other's conversation. But he shrugged these thoughts off, he would come back to them later, when they were in a safer place.

Right nowhe didn't know if the others wanted to stay here or leave. He would be fine doing whatever, even if it involved another attack, which he was sure it wouldn't. After anothe minunte he looked up at Sora and Riku who were still stood, then at the girls sat down also, close to him. Namine still had the soaked bandage on her knee and was lookig at it. Kairi was comforting her friend and had her bandage for her injury. Roxas had decided to use his bandages that Riku had given him, so he didn't seem mean, becuase he wasn't. At least, he didn't THINK he was, was he?

But anyway, there were more importat matters at hand, like where they were going next. This wasn't the first time Roxas and Namine had been to this Island, though it had been months since they last came, with Sora, Kairi and Riku. He felt theneed to go and see the threes' homes, the places they used to live. That was if the place was still in tact, not overun with...anything that thought it might make a good home.

So he would much rather just either hang out here or look around the Island. Looking for nothing in particular but just looking...for nothing. If that made sense, Roxas was pretty sure it made sense only in his head but would throw the idea out there anyway. After a few moments silence in teh group, he opened his mouth.
"Uhm, why don't we just...look around?" He was ready to get told "no". It was then he realized what a stupid idea it was. And his friends wouldn't want to that becuase of what had just happened.

He didn't want to push them. If it were he, Sora and Riku, the three of them on their own, he would have bee a little more forceful. But he had to remeber, the girls were there also. Kairi, who would probably love to go anyway, just to be with her friends, even if that meant anythign dangerous.

And Namine, what could he say?

[GAH! The rantness! >.< I take that back...I Pwn >D -HUGGLES FOR ALL CUS I MISS YOU LOT! TT_TT]
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:07 am

Namine sighed when Riku left. She lowered her eyes to the slightly wet bandage on her knee. She picked it up and tried to stand up. Eventually she managed to stay standing and walked over to Riku. "Are..you okay?" she asked, looking at the hand in his pocket. She had also seen it before he hid it. She smiled at him, took his other hand, put the bandage in it, then closed it and dropped his hand. "Here.." she said, "You can use it..I don't know where I would put it anyway..." She didn't really know where the damage on her head was, and she wasn't going to find out. It would probably hurt a little when someone touched it, so she wasn't going to try.

She smiled at Riku once more then looked down at Roxas. "Are you okay?" she asked him, kneeling down in front of him. She would go check on everyone else when she was sure he was fine. She felt bad because he'd taken a hit for her, so she wanted to be really sure.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Roxas blinked and crossed his arms around his knees a little higher to try and cover his cheeks up a bit, as they started to heat up again. He nodded and tried to talk as calmly, as non-Roxas-y as he could.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." He told himself he sounded OK, and he did. The blond let out a sigh of relief when Namine smiled at him and he let his eyes slide close, listening to the rustling sounds of her moving on to the others.

I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:36 pm

[okay here we go. Sorry it took so long to respond. Also the flash back thats not in italics is not my own. Its from a fanfic I am reading and I thought it went nicely with this part so I posted it. I dont take credit for it though it is awesome XP also i probably wont do this again. just this once since I was somewhat stumped as to what all to put to make it interesting-]

Riku stared down at the cool black cloth in his hand as he pondered what to do with it. Namine had kindly discarded it saying she didn't need it and Riku didn't want to waste it. An idea occurred to him as he withdrew his injured arm from his pocket.

The black fabric of the make-shift bandage was already wet to the touch blood coming away on his fingers from where it had soaked through. Despite himself Riku found himself grateful to Namine for giving it back to him as he carefully and accurately wrapped it over the other one tying it off tightly to stop the blood flow. it stung lightly in protest but he found that it didn't bother him so much anymore.

It now looked like he simple had on a black wrist band matching the cream shaded one on his opposite arm. The injury now treated and safely hidden from view Riku decided to leave it out. As he did this he focused on Namine and Roxas, very aware of their conversation. He stepped away to give them some space not wanting to ease drop on their conversation or be rude. He didn't look up till he heard the soft rustle of Namine's cloths as she walked away from them heading towards the others.

As she did he moved over to Roxas closing the gap between them with little difficulty his stride being rather long due to his height. He stood beside Roxas, gaze focused on the others as he placed his hands within his pockets out of habit, forcing back a wince as he gritted his teeth only lightly.

"We should stay." He said answering Roxas question from before even though he didn't look at the younger boy. He could sense something from Roxas and knew that he was uncomfortable around him. Things between them had been rather tense due to their past relations. Riku acknowledged this and tried not to bother the other boy too much.

Still he felt regret surface whenever he was around Roxas because of what he had done to him in order to wake Sora. It wasn't intentional but it was there whenever he was round the other.

“Who are you?” Roxas asked, his voice partially drowned out from the rain, sounding labored.

“None of your concern” The reply was equally breathless as Riku spoke.

Roxas didn’t question him further, focusing his attention fully on the heartless and waiting for the inevitable attack. Roxas would make him talk after the battle was finished. He could be patient until then.

“Only one of us is going to walk away from here.” Roxas heard Riku say, taking a short pause before he continued. “After we finish these guys off you’re coming with me.”

Roxas smirked. His voice hardened. “Well see about that.”

There wasn’t anytime for the conversation to progress. It was in that moment the Neoshadows chose to attack.

The shadows moved in their unique dance, as they leapt at the two of them with razor sharp claws. Roxas clutched Oathkeeper firmly, slaying anything that was foolish enough to get in his way. Making quick work of the heartless, he chanced a brief glimpse over his shoulder to see, his counterpart handling the keyblade expertly with well-polished strikes that were nearly impossibly fast.

Roxas had to admit the help was very convenient. The distressed situation he had found himself in earlier now seemed fluently simple. The thrill of battle didn’t last long as the whole horde of Neoshadows were virtually and instantly slaughtered between the two of them.

The atmosphere turned even more serious and deadly as Roxas and the blindfolded Riku turned to face each other, the two of them breathing hard, having endless small nicks and scratches. Roxas kept his eyes glued to his face as they circled each other, both trying to gauge each other’s strength and to see who would make the first move, as if they were switching off in the roles of predator and prey. Roxas had no doubt in his mind that he would win this but he still felt the sensation of anxiety well in his chest, knowing this would be a good fight.

It was a mutual decision as they both ran at each other, keyblades clashing heavily together with a loud whine of scrapping metal, the stranger lashing at him with attacks that were swift and severely accurate. Between the dense rain and the events of the night, Roxas soon found himself having difficulty making out the series of strikes. The silver haired teen’s technique was elegant and strictly flawless, nearly to the point of surpassing the blond’s own, the fight dangerously and quickly going far beyond Roxas’s expectations.

Roxas focused on blocking, continuing to watch his enemy closely, waiting for a loss of concentration or a stumble, anything at all. It would just take one mistake, one break in the perfect technique for Roxas to gain the upper hand. There was no question that Riku was skilled but no one could hold out forever and soon with a sense of rising desperation the other teen seemed to give up on his string of attacks, lashing out at Roxas’s face.

The change in tactic was all Roxas needed, dodging as he simultaneously thrust upward with his keyblade, aiming to sink Oathkeeper right under his ribcage. The outsider evaded the near fatal blow but it was just barely, and he was forced to jump back, his body jarring awkwardly. Not wasting any time Roxas lashed out again, targeting the other’s shoulders in an attempt to force him down onto the pavement.

Roxas was surprised when Riku snapped out of the disorientation, ducking away from the strike at the last conceivable second but not being able to avoid it completely. Roxas could feel Oathkeeper tear into his dark robe and skit smoothly across the flesh of his shoulder.

The silver haired teen flipped backwards, the two of them finding themselves distanced from one another by a few feet, both winded, Riku clutching a bloody and seeping gash on his shoulder. Roxas was beginning to feel light headed, wasn’t sure how much longer he could keep this up, they needed to end this now.

As if echoing his thoughts, the older teen fixed his grip tightly back on Oblivion and they rushed at each other for the second time. Once again, their powerful keyblades collided. After everything, it came down to pure force, using every ounce of strength they had left to push against the other, struggling to gain the advantage.

Roxas felt his feet sliding backwards on the slick street, his back coming into contact with a hard wall as the other slammed him harshly into it, his neck making a painful popping noise and his breath rushing out of him on impact. The taller frame of the blindfolded teen, pressing him further into the rocky surface, keyblades still locked. Roxas felt his muscles scream in protest and an intense burn in his right wrist but he did not relent his death grip on Oathkeeper, looking into the outsider’s face, he caught the smug grin, right before his wrist unnaturally bent backwards and snapped under the heavy pressure of the keyblade.

Roxas was momentarily stunned with the sensation of bones breaking through skin. His vision blurred, overcome with white-hot pain, his arm dropping uselessly to his side, a warm gush of blood flowing from his wrist, dripping down his fingertips, but he did not allow even so much as a wince to cross his features. As a last option, Roxas tried to use his left arm to shield himself and take up the slack, preparing for the other’s next blow but he wasn’t nearly fast enough and instead of aiming another attack at Roxas with his keyblade, Riku kneed the blond viciously in the stomach.

Roxas hunched over gagging on his own blood, not having time to regain himself before he saw the glint of Oblivion enter his vision, the silver haired teen bringing the hilt of the dark keyblade down onto Roxas’s face, his jaw cracking as his head was jerked callously to the side.

Roxas felt himself falling onto the rain soaked street of the city before everything went black.

The hard and energy consuming battle had reached its end.

Riku had done it.

He'd won. Yet a sense of regret tinged bitterly in with the joy of the moment washing it away. He shook his head to discard it not allowing himself to feel regret at the moment. He needed Roxas to wake Sora and now that he'd succeeded his friend could awaken after his long sleep, restored and whole.

Without realizing it Riku sighed softly as the memory washed over his minds and thoughts. For a moment he was lost in that event of the past the shame of it still very much apart of him. A soft sound of someone clearing their throats drew his attention as he glanced down at Roxas his aquamarine eyes momentarily glazed before clearing as he looked up once more to hide it. He smiled lightly easily covering up and locking his thoughts, concerns away from the world as he had learned to do so many times before.

"Looking around would answer some questions that need answering and shed light on the situation dont you agree?" He posed the question, making up for his momentary re-lapse into the past.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:24 am

[DX Riku's a meanie! -Is totally attacked- Nwah!]

Roxas shifted as Riku spoke to hug his knees tighter and gaze downwards, at the floor. He had always felt uncomfortable around Riku for obvious reasons. They only got on for their friend's sake, Sora, Kairi and Namine. If it were up to Roxas, he would have replied to that broken wrist and other injuries in no time. What he couldn't get his head round was the fact that Riku had the nerve to talk to him, to even look at him and think he was in the right to do so.

Roxas didn't want to speak to Riku but didn't want to make it obvious he was uncomfortable, though he had already proceeded to do so. So the blond turned slightly away and faced Sora [WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO SPEAK A WHILE AGO] and posed the question,
"What do you think?" That way he hadn't completely blanked Riku, though he hadn't really taken in what he said.

The blond stood after a while of feeling like he was under a strong gaze [didn't know how to word that differently, sorry] and brushed himself off. He silently strode down the beach and up to the water where he stopped and looked to both sides, along both sides of the beach, to look along the water. It was dark, even though it was only half way through the afternoon so seeing if anything was coming, or if anything like a boat was anywhere along the beaches was difficult.

“I don’t think there are any boats to take us back to the town. So I guess we’re stuck here for a while.” Roxas sighed and turned back to the group, taking slow steps and sitting next to Sora, away from Riku.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:54 am

[O.o WHOA RIKU. THATS LONG. YOU SHOULD DO THAT MORE OFTEN. lol Oh yeah and ill respond soon..maybe]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 am

[YOU'RE OOOOOOOON DX ~! -clings to your leg- Don't leave meh TT_TT]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:16 pm

[-isn't it like....Sora's turn? heh-] chiken
Back to top Go down
Namine
Nobody
Nobody
Namine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm

[lol, yeah it is. >.<]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:34 am

[Yeah it is sad ]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:22 pm

[huh? what..? Did I miss something?]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:31 pm

[-twitches- YES! It's YOUR Piggin turn! D8<!! Lol]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:55 pm

[O.o Okaii okaii! Ive been busy!! Cause i actually HAVE a life right now lol which usually i dont >___> But ill respond as soon as i can! xD]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Nobody
Nobody
Roxy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 am

TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3   Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora And Roxas Roleplay =3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4