Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beach Partay!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

Beach Partay! Empty
PostSubject: Beach Partay!   Beach Partay! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:27 pm

happy [- So Demyx wanted to be in a RP with me but please any one can join! XD It'll Be fun and Random! *hint* Donald and Goofy should join too ;D *hint* lol-]

giggle Sora was sitting at the beach having not much to do that day sicne no one was answering his text messages or phone calls. Although once they all found out, especially Riku, how many voice messages he left..they'll probably get mad. Like--

Voice Message #1- "Hey Riku! Its Sora! Just wondering what your up to? Im really bored so call me back soon okay?

Voice Meassage #2- "Hey Riku. Sora again..So...what are you doing?? Please call me back"

Voice Message #3- "RIKUUUU! Answer your phone!! Please??!"

Voice Message #4- "Riku is not able to get to the phone right now. Please leave a message after the BEEP! Gahhh!! Rikuuu!!!"

But he was bored and wanted to have some fun! It was summer vacation and thats what it was all about! Having fun! Or at least to him. What was everyone doing? Wasnt there anyone he could hang out with? He didnt care who it was at this point in time. As long as it was someone.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Nobody
Nobody
Demyx

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Character sheet
Name:: Demyx
Side:: orginization 13

Beach Partay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Partay!   Beach Partay! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Demyx walked along the beach tired and a little tired since he had no idea where the heck everyone had disappeared off to. he angrily kicked a rock that was in his path and watched it roll a few feet in front of him. thats when he saw him. it was a boy sitting on the shoreside looking almost as bored as he did.

-Continue soon-
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Nobody
Nobody
Demyx

Character sheet

Beach Partay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Partay!   Beach Partay! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Demyx slowly walked behind the boy. he looked familiar but from where? he pondered this for a few seconds but soon forgot it as he cupped his hands and bent down to fill them with water. he stood back up silently snickering as he let the water fall from his hands and onto this boys head.

mad
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Beach Partay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Partay!   Beach Partay! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:32 pm

The cold water sent a shiver down Sora's back as he quickly jumped up in surprise with a gasp. "C-cold!" He shouted as he turned around facing Demyx who was still snickering. "..Huh?...Demyx? Is that you?" He asked looking Demyx over to make sure he hadnt been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Nobody
Nobody
Demyx

Character sheet

Beach Partay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Partay!   Beach Partay! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:45 am

Demyx covered his mouth with his hand in a feeble attempt to stifle his snickering. "Sora!" he exclaimed as he finally remembeed who this kid was. "Yes its me demyx! who else would it be?!" He asked as he looked sora up and down questioningly.

love?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Character sheet

Beach Partay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Partay!   Beach Partay! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:17 pm

Sora Stood up now in front of Demyx as he looked him over as well. "hey! I havnt seen you in a while." He said with a smile." Wait...didnt you vanish?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Nobody
Nobody
Demyx

Character sheet

Beach Partay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Partay!   Beach Partay! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:22 pm

"yeah...it has been awhile..." Demyx says while he laughs at soras ignorance at certain things. "well.....i thought i had vanished but i guess not.." he said with a confused look on his face for he didnt even know why he hadnt vanished. he looks at sora again. "hey, where is everyone?" he wonders aloud.

giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Partay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Partay!   Beach Partay! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Partay!
Page 1 of 1