Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Does this really count as news?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:11 pm

Alright, hey guys. Roxas here... yeah...

So I haven't been on for about over a week or so... (I'm sure this has mainly effected Sora and possible Riku but yeah). It's just I've been stressed out and without really saying so I backed off this site and took a break. I just couldn't create the writing vibes for a while and decided that I needed to take some time off and focus a little more on other things, but I guess I'm back now? Sorta, but it's like I'm here but I'm still putting other things first, which doesn't necessarily mean this site. Though I am still just as dedicated to its success and I hope that everyone will enjoy the work I produce for this Smile

So the only thing I ask is for you guys to be patient with me and not try to get too upset if I'm not here but I will try my hardest to get on in my free time.

This mainly applies to Sora, once again.

Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Does this really count as news?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:31 pm

OMG IM FREAKING OUT WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN ROXAS!!!!????????!?!!? GAHHHH!!!!

Just kidding.

=3

Uh. Thats totally fine =D You dont have too be on all the time XP (All though I would like too read more of our fan-fic which we are sopose to be continuing. Eh-hem) But dont rush haha. Itsssss completing fine. Although i miss you like no other!!! XD

But yeah. Its fine really.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Does this really count as news?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:18 pm

Roxas as I've said before. Don't stress over it. My intentions for this site where a place people could come to be creative but relax at the same time. I didn't mean for it to place pressure or stress on anyone. >_< I'm sorry if its made you feel that way. Take you're time with your responses, do what you like and have to do no ones rushing you. I will miss and have missed having you on when I'm on but that's understandable. everyone has a life that calls them away. I've....actually been considering taking a break all together for a week from this sort of things. I'm just so.....tired...that's the only way to explain it plus there are things going on in my life that are.....anyway. Don't feel bad =3 take your time with the site and do as you please. It would be nice though to have you on every now and then. I do enjoy role playing and talking to you XD sorry....I'm kinda rambling on here....

"And I remember everything, Everything I loved,
I gave it away like it wasn't enough.
All the words I said and all you forgave. How could I hurt you again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this really count as news?   

Back to top Go down

Does this really count as news?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Dawn :: Official center :: News-
Jump to: