Rising Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the Unimaginable

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does this really count as news?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character sheet
Name:: Roxas
Side:: Twilight

Does this really count as news? Empty
PostSubject: Does this really count as news?   Does this really count as news? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:11 pm

Alright, hey guys. Roxas here... yeah...

So I haven't been on for about over a week or so... (I'm sure this has mainly effected Sora and possible Riku but yeah). It's just I've been stressed out and without really saying so I backed off this site and took a break. I just couldn't create the writing vibes for a while and decided that I needed to take some time off and focus a little more on other things, but I guess I'm back now? Sorta, but it's like I'm here but I'm still putting other things first, which doesn't necessarily mean this site. Though I am still just as dedicated to its success and I hope that everyone will enjoy the work I produce for this Smile

So the only thing I ask is for you guys to be patient with me and not try to get too upset if I'm not here but I will try my hardest to get on in my free time.

This mainly applies to Sora, once again.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Keyblade master
Keyblade master
Sora

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Sora
Side:: Light

PostSubject: Re: Does this really count as news?   Does this really count as news? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:31 pm

OMG IM FREAKING OUT WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN ROXAS!!!!????????!?!!? GAHHHH!!!!

Just kidding.

=3

Uh. Thats totally fine =D You dont have too be on all the time XP (All though I would like too read more of our fan-fic which we are sopose to be continuing. Eh-hem) But dont rush haha. Itsssss completing fine. Although i miss you like no other!!! XD

But yeah. Its fine really.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Twilight Warrior
Twilight Warrior
Riku

Female Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character sheet
Name:: Riku
Side:: Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Does this really count as news?   Does this really count as news? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:18 pm

Roxas as I've said before. Don't stress over it. My intentions for this site where a place people could come to be creative but relax at the same time. I didn't mean for it to place pressure or stress on anyone. >_< I'm sorry if its made you feel that way. Take you're time with your responses, do what you like and have to do no ones rushing you. I will miss and have missed having you on when I'm on but that's understandable. everyone has a life that calls them away. I've....actually been considering taking a break all together for a week from this sort of things. I'm just so.....tired...that's the only way to explain it plus there are things going on in my life that are.....anyway. Don't feel bad =3 take your time with the site and do as you please. It would be nice though to have you on every now and then. I do enjoy role playing and talking to you XD sorry....I'm kinda rambling on here....
Back to top Go down
https://risingdawn.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this really count as news?   Does this really count as news? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this really count as news?
Page 1 of 1